1. The operator of the Tripland Gallery and the website www.tripland.sk is Chrisluc sro, with its registered office at Cintorínska 9, 811 08 Bratislava, IČO: 52 407 993, IČ DPH: SK2121015270, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court Bratislava I., section: Ltd., insert no. 137632 / B.
2. This document defines the conditions for processing personal data within the meaning of Act no. 18/2018 Coll., On the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) as well as Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
3. When purchasing goods, ordering services or continuing to use the website www.tripland.sk, the user is required to provide personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the desired purpose. For the purpose of order processing, the operator will process the following personal data of users:
(a) the name and surname
b) email contact
(c) telephone contact
(d) home address or delivery address of the user.
4. The operator informs the user that he is authorized to process the above data on a legal basis pursuant to § 13 para. 1, point (a) a) of the Act, because the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the user is a party or to take action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the user as the person concerned.
5. The processing of personal data will be initiated by voluntary provision of personal data via an order form, which the user fills in on the website www.tripland.sk and subsequently confirms its sending. The data collected will be kept for two years. Personal data may be provided to the carrier or other person if this is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
6. In addition to the cases referred to in point 3, the user may also authorize the operator to process the aforementioned personal data for the purpose of sending newsletters, marketing and advertising materials to the user's e-mail address or to address products and services (re-marketing). The data collected will be kept for two years. Such consent can be withdrawn by the user at any time.
7. The User declares that the provided data are correct, true and up-to-date; The user is obliged to report any change of his personal data to the operator.
8. The controller processes personal data in electronic form. The processing of personal data in electronic form is carried out by automated means in the operator's information system.
9. The premises of the Tripland Gallery are supervised by a CCTV system in order to protect the operator's property as well as to ensure the safety and health of visitors. A record is made from the CCTV system and stored for a maximum of 72 hours. In cases where no incident is recorded on the CCTV, the operator shall destroy the recordings on the data carrier after the expiry of the period referred to in the previous sentence. The camera system does not contain the means of automated evaluation or profiling referred to in Art. 22, par. 1 to 4 GDPR Regulations.
10. The website www.tripland.com uses Google AdWords by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 par. 1 sec. 1, par. (f) GDPR Regulations. Google AdWords Remarketing technology allows you to re-engage with targeted advertising on Google Network sites to users who have already visited the operator's website and were interested in our offer. When you visit our site, a cookie is created to identify the user when visiting our advertising partners' site. It is also possible to analyze user behavior and then use the results for targeted product recommendations and advertising based on their interests. The data stored in the cookie is not associated with other personal information to create user profiles. By using this website, the user agrees to the processing of personal data collected through Google in the manner described above and to their use for the aforementioned purposes.
11. The website www.tripland.com uses Google Analytics to evaluate anonymized traffic statistics as well as visitor behavior. The purpose of using this tool is to improve the content of the site and the service provider offerings.
13. In accordance with the provisions of the Act, the User, as the person concerned, has:
a) the right to provide information on the type, structure and course of their processing of personal data,
(b) the right to request access to personal data from the controller;
(c) the right to rectify personal data;
(d) the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data previously granted by the data subject to the controller;
e) file a motion to initiate proceedings pursuant to Section 100 of the Personal Data Protection Act,
(f) the right to delete or restrict the processing of personal data;
(g) the right to object to the processing of personal data as well as the right to the portability of personal data.
14. The user has the right at any time to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data (for which he has previously given his consent) and ask the controller to delete his personal data. The controller shall immediately destroy the personal data of the data subject also if the purpose of their processing has passed or if the processed personal data are incorrect or up-to-date.
15. The rights of the user may be restricted only if such a restriction results from a special law or by the application thereof would violate the protection of the user or would violate the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
16. If a user suspects that his or her personal data are being processed illegally, the user may file a motion with the Office for Personal Data Protection to initiate a personal data protection procedure. If the user does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by the legal representative. If the user is not alive, a close person may exercise their rights under the law. Contact details of the Office can be obtained at the Office's website https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
17. Any questions or objections regarding the protection of personal data can be sent by users to the following address: COMPLETE.ces.com".